The Foundation’s most important task is to convert theoretical knowledge into concrete practice.
The Kata Foundation is a philanthropic foundation that develops and executes innovative projects aimed at improving learning and innovation in Danish society – at the moment with a special focus on K-9 schools.
We work closely together with other donors. We do not donate money but donate knowledge and methods only through our owned targeted initiatives.
Sponsors and Contributors
The Kata Foundation is financed via public and private funding.
Ministries and Municipalities
- Ministry for Science, Technology & Innovation
- Ministry of Education
- Municipality of Sønderborg
- Novo Nordisk Fonden
- Villum Fonden
- Bitten & Mads Clausens Fond
- Foreningen for Fremstillingsindustrien - en del af DI
- Egmont Fonden
- Nordea Fonden
- Industriens Fond
- Karl Pedersen og Hustrus Industrifond
- Det Obelske Familiefond
- Fonden Universe a/s
- Anette Clausen, Chairman of the Board
- Charlotte Rønhof, Director, Confederation of Danish Industries
- Per Have, President, Bitten and Mads Clausen Foundation
+45 38 40 54 00
3840 5414Alsion 2